Because they are both part of the same mega-event!
You only need one ticket to enjoy both the thrills of Heroes Comic Con, dedicated to American and European pop culture, AND the Asian pop culture festival, Made in Asia. Once inside, you are free to move from one universe to another.
Place de Belgique, 1
The next edition of this incredible experience is scheduled for 22, 23 and 24 of September 2023.
Heroes Comic Con opens its gates on the following dates:
- Friday: from 12pm to 8pm
- Saturday: from 10am to 7pm.
- Sunday: from 10 am to 5 pm
Visitors with a FastPass ticket or a VIP ticket can enter from 9am on Saturday & Sunday
That is possible, yes. We may also use any photos/videos of you without your explicit consent (as indicated on your entry ticket). But don’t worry: we are always very respectful. Furthermore, we want to ensure that the “Cosplay is not Consent” charter is respected during the event.
No. And devices such as electronic cigarettes are also prohibited indoors. You will have to go to the smoking areas between the halls, outside.
No. We only accept guide dogs (with appropriate documentation and equipment). Furries are allowed too!
- Standard Ticket Friday / Saturday / Sunday: A classic ticket that gets you into Heroes Comic Con and Made in Asia.
- Ticket Weekend: A classic ticket, but for a whole weekend. It allows you to join the fun on both days to both events.
- FastPass ticket: This ticket gives you access to Heroes Comic Con (and Made in Asia) from 9am instead of 10am (Only on Saturday & Sunday). This allows you to be the first to buy exclusive products in the Merch Market to participate in certain activities before it gets too crowded and to enjoy the festival with a limited number of visitors.
- VIP Ticket (Day) / VIP Ticket (Weekend): The best way to enjoy Heroes Comic Con.
- This ticket allows you to enter Heroes Comic Con at 9h instead of 10h.
- Fast Pass (skip the lines) for the actor photoshoots & autographs and for the artists of the Comic Village.
- You enter via a different queue than the “classic tickets”, which allows you to enter the event quickly.
- An exclusive VIP lanyard & badge
- Reserved front row seatings during guest panels.
- Access to the VIP lounge, where you can enjoy some small snacks and drinks.
First of all: check your spam folders.
If you can’t find it there, send a message to email@example.com and our ticket team will respond as soon as possible to assist you.
Yes. As the prices of tickets for photo opportunities, autographs and selfies vary considerably from actor to actor, it is not possible to convert them into a single price ticket.
However, a VIP ticket allows you to cut the line for photo opportunities and autograph sessions for both actors and artists of Heroes Comic Con. This way, you will have much more time to discover and enjoy the many other activities of the event!
It’s not necessary to print your entry ticket. You just have to show it on a smartphone screen. Just make sure there are no cracks in the screen and turn the screen brightness up to maximum before scanning.
Yes. Entry is free for children who are not yet 11 years old on the day they enter the event. They do need to be accompanied by paying adults, of course. Bring their ID card with you so we can check their age. There is also no need to “register” them when buying a ticket.
The accompanying person of a wheelchair user or a blind person can enter free of charge, without a ticket.
This rule only applies if the wheelchair user or blind person is a paying visitor with a valid admission ticket. In all other cases, the accompanying person must also be in possession of a valid admission ticket.
No. Just like Made in Asia, Heroes Comic Con can be sold out long before the big day. It is therefore highly recommended to buy your ticket online as soon as possible, before they are sold out.
- Photoshoots :Have your picture taken with a guest by a professional team during the comic con. For this, you need to buy an entrance ticket and a photoshoot ticket.
- Autographs: Get the autograph of your heroes, shake their hands, and chat with them! No pre-sales for signing sessions. All you have to do is go to the signing area, get in line and pay in cash (only!) for the autograph you want.
- Selfies : Go to the signing area, pay the price and take a selfie with your heroes.
- Q&A : Ask your favourite actor the question that has been burning in your mind for so long! The guest will do his best to answer all questions during his appearance on stage. Access to the Q&A is included in the Heroes Comic Con ticket.
- Meet & Greets : Sometimes the guest actor may offer ‘exclusive meetings’ with small groups of people for a fixed period of time. All the information can be found on the page dedicated to the actors. Meet & Greets must be booked in advance.
Also, these meetings (photos, autographs, etc.) are not included in the entrance fee. Only the Q&A sessions are.
A photoshoot is a short, quick, private photo session with the actor(s) of your choice, in which a professional photographer takes a picture of you and your hero in front of a solid-coloured background. You will receive a physical copy of the photo immediately after the session, and you can then download it for free online.
You can buy your tickets for the photoshoots on the Heroes Comic Con website in advance. If the tickets are not sold out before the day, you can also buy them on site at the photoshoot stand, but we recommend that you buy them in advance.
During the signing sessions, you can take a selfie with the actor(s) of your choice with your own camera. You will have time to talk to the actor, (which is not the case in a photoshoot). And you will be asked to pay cash on the spot as there is no pre-sale system for selfies.
In the Comic Village, world-famous comic book artists, street artists and (web)cartoonists are invited to offer you autographs, sketches, commissions for unpublished drawings and interesting panels. Go to the Comic Village to acquire a wonderful drawing from the best artists of Marvel, DC, Disney, cartoons and more!
Comfortable shoes! Your feet will be grateful.
Bring cash, since most exhibitors and vendors will not be accepting credit cards.
Bring a camera to take pictures with the many cosplaying fans (be sure to ask permission first!)
Take a tube for posters, or sketches/commissions you acquire in Comic Village, and a small box/bag if you plan to buy lots of treasures!
An open mind: you may discover a new universe that you become a fan of, and that you didn’t know existed before coming to Heroes Comic Con. After all, you will have the opportunity to discover a magical community!
It is best to bring enough cash as most vendors do not accept credit cards. It will also be possible to withdraw money at the event.
We ask you to read our complete rules: weapons and accessories rules. Realistic replica weapons (airsoft, paintball, plastic guns, etc.) and replica knives are not allowed. If you have a cardboard, plastic or wooden sword, or a replica of a “fictional” weapon (such as Cloud’s Buster sword), there is no problem.
But first bring your weapon to the Weapon Check team at the festival entrance. Only they, and the police, can tell you if your replica is dangerous or not. Brussels Expo security (which we do not manage) has strict instructions and will not let you in with your replica gun. Indeed, they may even confiscate it. All carriers of “realistic” replica weapons and carriers of replica knives will not be allowed on site. And there is nothing we can do about it.
Most cosplayers will be happy to pose with you in a photo. However, be courteous and always ask the permission of the cosplayer concerned. If they say no, respect their decision!
We will offer dressing rooms, but they are quickly full.
Yes, Brussels Expo offers a cloakroom service for a fee.
faq parking and travel
Yes, it is possible: you have to take the train to Brussels-Zuid/Midi and then take the tram. You can find more info here.
The festival car park fills up very quickly, so we advise you to arrive early.
faq parking and travel
Yes, it is available. But know that since there are a load of people using the same network, things might be slower than you’re used to.
Of course! But always ask permission when you’re taking pictures of or filming a person.
We will take you to the first aid station where you will be taken care of. The festival is not responsible but we will not let you down. Recovery Girl will take care of you.
Harassment of any kind, including stalking, intentional harassment, unwanted physical attention, physical violence and assault, will not be tolerated at Heroes Comic Con. Harassment is grounds for dismissal from the convention without refund; the perpetrator may also be prosecuted. We want the festival to be a safe and welcoming environment for all fans. If you experience harassment during the convention, please go to the Heroes Comic Con information desk immediately or contact the staff, crew or security.
They are sent to the Brussels police. Contact them for more information. Items are not kept indefinitely.
Yes, but know that it will need to be checked at the festival. The less you bring, the sooner you’re in!
If it’s just for personal use (and not sales), then it’s fine. Also: know that there will be loads of amazing food courts at the show. They’re part of the experience!